For “F”, I figured we could have a little fun.
Some of you know me well, others not at all. But here are five fun flights o’ fancy for you to figure out: fact or fiction?
First follower to get ’em all right by 5pm EST gets something fabulous! CONTEST OVER!
FACT OR FICTION:
1. I recently completed my first novel about a widowed librarian and a reclusive rock star conquering the ghosts of their pasts and falling in love.
2. Like What Not To Wear‘s Stacy London, I’ve had a natural gray streak in my hair since I was twelve years old.
3. There was a time when I had more tattoos on my body than tattoo artist and reality show siren Kat Von D.
4. The first kiss I ever received from a boy was by this guy:
5. I scored a perfect 800 on my verbal SAT in high school.
Fact or Fiction?
**UPDATE** M won my challenge, as she guessed the most right answers by the time deadline. M, feel free to email me at jesstopper at gmail, or leave your email address in a comment below (with spaces to hopefully fool the spam-bots) and I will get in touch with you about your prize!
The answers are:
1) TRUE. I did write this very book, and hopefully it will see the light of day, someday!
2) FALSE. No, my streak isn’t natural from 12 years old. I started dying my random grays at age 32, then stopped dying at 39, 2 years ago. And lo! There it was. I would like to be like Rogue, though.
3) TRUE. According to Kat’s Wiki page, she was born in 1982 and got her first tat at age 14. So the year would have been 1996. And I got my first (and only) tattoo in 1994. So there was a time when I had 1 tattoo than she still had zero! Tricky, eh?
4) TRUE. Yes, Ozzy was the first guy I ever kissed. The year was 1984, I was 13 and he was my favorite singer at the time. I met him at an autograph signing and I remember my young self thinking, ‘If you don’t ask him for a kiss, you will regret it forever.’ So I asked, he said, ‘Sure, sweetheart’ and he gave me a chaste peck on the lips.
5) FALSE: I bombed the verbal SAT. LOL Oh well…I’ve redeemed myself since!
Anyway, thanks for allowing me to tickle your brains a bit with my wacky facts!